Quick Facts Of Avery Bradley
|Celebrated Name||Avery Bradley|
|Birth Name||Avery Antonio Bradley Jr.|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Tacoma, Washington DC|
|Father||Avery Bradley Sr|
|School||Ballermine Preparatory School|
|University||University of Texas|
|Wife||Ashley Garcia Bradley|
|Son||Avery Bradley III|
|Net Worth||$8 million USD|
|Height||6ft 2 inches(188cm)|
What is Avery Bradley famous for?
- Famous as an American basketball player who currently plays for Los Angels Lakers.
- Recently on 8th July 2019, Avery Bradley signed a two year deal with Los Angels Lakers for $9.7 million USD.
- The Los Angels Lakers wanted to sign him since 2017.
When was Avery Bradley born?
Avery Bradley was born on 26th November 1990 in Tacoma, Washington DC, US. His birth name is Avery Antonio Bradley Jr. American is his nationality. His ethnicity is African-American. Sagittarius is his zodiac sign.
He was born to Avery Bradley Sr.(father) and Alicia Jones-Bradley(mother). His father worked in the military while his mother worked in the welfare office. He has three brothers and one sister. His parents divorced in 2001 and he lived with his mother. However, he has a good bond with his father.
He was raised in his hometown, Washington DC. He did his schooling from Bellarmine Preparatory School. He was interested in playing basketball since his childhood. He started playing high school basketball for Findley College and won the National High School Basketball Championship in 2009.
He also played for the University of Washington as a junior. Later, he attended the University of Texas and joined the Texas Longhorns, basketball team. He played for the team in season 2009-10. He also won Big 12 All-Rookie Team and All-Big 12 Honorable mention honors playing for the team.
- Avery Bradley started his professional baseball career in 2010 by being elected with the 19th overall pick by the Boston Celtics in the 2010 NBA draft. On 2nd July, he signed the contract with the club. He got assigned to the Main Red Claws of the NBA development league on 14th January 2011. He made his debut for the club on the same day scoring 11 points.
- He again joined Boston Celtics on 7th February 2011 and played the game against the Charlotte Bobcats. In the 2011-12 season with the club, he got much more playing time and he was promoted to starting role. On 20th April 2012, he scored his career-high 28 points against the Atlanta Hawks.
- He resigned a four-year contract with the club on 15th July 2014 with $32 million USD. He scored his career-high 32 points against Dallas Mavericks in the 2014-15 season. This season turned out to be a good season for him.
- In the 2015-16 season, he couldn’t play all the matches but he was able to be in the NBA All-Defensive First team 2015-16 season. He stayed with the club until the 2016-17 season.
- He was traded to the Detroit Pistons on 7th July 2017. He made his debut for the club on 18th October with a win against Charlotte Hornets. On 15th November, he scored the season highest 28 points in a loss against Milwaukee Bucks.
- His club traded him to Los Angels Clippers on 29th January 2018 in exchange for Blake Griffin. He couldn’t play all the season for the club due to his muscle injury.
- On 7th February 2019, he was traded to Memphis Grizzles. On 12th February, he scored his career-high 33 points in a loss against San Antonio Spurs. On 6th July, he was waved by the club.
- Recently on 8th July 2019, he signed a two year deal with Los Angels Lakers.
Who is Avery Bradley married to?
The American basketball player, Avery Bradley is married to Ashley Garcia Bradley. They tied the knot with each other in 2015. They dated each other since 2012.
The couple is blessed with a son, Avery Bradley III. His family currently lives in Washington DC.
What is the net worth of Avery Bradley?
The American basketball player, Avery Bradley has an estimated net worth of $8 million USD as of 2019.
His worth includes all his property and his present earnings from the club for basketball matches.
How tall is Avery Bradley?
The 28 years aged, Avery Bradley has an athletic body. He stands 6ft 2inches(1.88m) and has a body weight of 82kg(180 lbs).
He has a dark complexion with black hair and brown eyes.
Did You Know?
- Bradley was AAU teammates with future Boston Celtics teammate Isaiah Thomas.
- He won the Slam Dunk Contest at the McDonald’s All-American Game.
- He shocked the Harshman family of Wesley Chapel, Florida by reaching out to them after the death of their 15-year-old son, Jaret.