Brandon Ingram is best known as an actor who is set to appear in the upcoming Netflix movie named Funny Boy. We have come to know that he will be appearing as Arjie in this movie which is going to be his second-ever show. He had actually made his professional debut in the year 2017 when he had appeared as Duncan in the movie named The Day I Met Her.
|Height||6 feet and 9 inches|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Traveler, Author, Storyteller, Singer|
|Education||Wesley College, School of Effective English Communication|
Is he gay? Talking about Brandon Ingram’s gender, he is gay and has lived the life of gay since he was a teen. Apart from being an actor, he is also best known as a producer who had actually worked in The Day I Met Her. Very often, people get mistake him for a basketball star but in reality, there is nothing similarity between them, except their name, of course.
10 Facts on Brandon Ingram:
- Brandon Ingram’s age has not been known yet which is why we have no idea about how old he is currently.
- Talking about Brandon Ingram’s family, he is the son of Corrine Almeida.
- As of now, there is nothing really to talk about Brandon Ingram’s partner but we are investigating this information and will be publishing it as soon as we can.
- With nearly 2.8 thousand followers, Brandon Ingram can be found online on Instagram as @brandondamianingram.
- Also, we can find him active on Twitter where his username is @brandonthinking and he has 248 total followers there.
- According to his official IMDb account, Brandon Ingram stands at a height of approximately 6 feet and 9 inches.
- Moreover, he was born and raised in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and thus, Brandon Ingram’s nationality is said to be Sri Lankan.
- However, we have no idea about Brandon Ingram’s ethnicity currently.
- Although he is a Sri Lankan, he has already worked in English theatre for more than 13 years now.
- Furthermore, he had completed his college studies at Wesley College. Also, he had attended the School of Effective English Communication.