Chimezie Metu is a renowned basketball player. Currently, he plays for the Sacramento Kings in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Also, he is linked with Stockton Kings of the NBA G League.
Metu was an outstanding player at high school and a four-star recruit too. According to Rivals, he was a no. 46 recruit.
After gaining such skills, Chimezie committed to the University of Southern California.
|Birthday||March 22, 1997|
|Height||6 Feet 7 Inches|
|Parents||Florence Metu, James Metu|
|Education||Lawndale High School, University of Southern California|
Chimezie was finally declared as a draft prospect at the 2018 NBA Draft. There, he was selected by the San Antonio Spurs.
After the Spurs waived him in 2020, he signed a deal with Sacramento Kings on November 28, 2020.
10 Facts On Chimezie Metu
- Chimezie Metu earns a hefty base salary of $1,489,068 per year. Therefore, he must have collected a huge net worth.
- As a matter of fact, Chimezie Metu does not have a girlfriend. He is single and focused on his career for now.
- Born in 1997, Chimezie Metu’s age is 23 years old. The athlete celebrates his birthday on the 22nd of March.
- Actually, Metu is a handsome man with an amazing personality. Moreover, his height is 6 feet 9 inches and his weight is 116 Kg.
- Chimezie has a wonderful family. In addition, his parents Florence and James are quite supportive and caring as well.
- Metu is active on Instagram and has 28.8K followers at the time of writing this article. Likewise, he has got 7.3K fans on Twitter.
- What’s more? Chimezie’s Wikipedia is already published. Also, his other biofacts are available on sports websites.
- As per nationality, Metu is a Nigerian- American citizen. Likewise, considering his ethnicity, he is African-American.
- Along with basketball, Chimezie took his education seriously. Surprisingly, he graduated with a major in law, history, and culture.
- Currently, Metu is based in LA. But, he frequently travels to Lagos and Lawndale as well.