Clarence Thomas is an active associate justice of the Supreme Court of the US. He was appointed by President George Herbert Walker Bush. The Associate Judge of the Supreme Court is married to his second wife, Virginia Thomas. Before he walked down the aisle with his second wife, Clarence was married to Kathy Ambush for around 13 years.
|Birthday||June 23, 1948|
|Age||72 years old|
|Parents||M.C. Thomas and Leola Williams|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Education||College of the Holy Cross|
His second wife Virginia is a well-known American attorney and founder of Liberty Consulting. Virginia also founded Liberty Central, a conservative advocacy group.
Here are some interesting facts about Clarence Thomas and his wife, Virginia Thomas.
This is Justice Clarence Thomas pic.twitter.com/sVcQFwwgYR
— Justice Thomas (@JusticeThomas) August 28, 2020
10 Facts on Clarence Thomas
- Clarence Thomas is an Associate Justice at the Supreme Court of the US, appointed by George H.W. Bush. He succeeded Thurgood Marshall.
- Clarence Thomas is the second American-African to serve on the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Thomas was born on June 23, 1948. So, he is 72 years old now.
- He was born in Pin Point, Georgia, in the United States. His nationality is American. He has two siblings.
- Clarence Thomas was born to a farmworker father named M.C. Thomas and a domestic worker mother Leola Williams. He was the second child born to his father and mother.
- Clarence Thomas is married to his second wife, Virginia Thomas now. Virginia Thomas (previously Virginia Lamp) was formerly an aide to Republican Congressman Dick Armey.
- Virginia and Clarence got married in 1987.
- Clarence Thomas was first married to Kathy Grace Ambush. The former couple shares a child named Jamal Adeen. Kathy Grace Ambush is Thomas’s college sweetheart.
- As of 2020, Clarence Thomas has a net worth of $1 million. And his annual income is $220 thousand.
- Justice Thomas was raised Catholic. He attended St. Plus X High School. He also attended Yale Law School and the College of the Holy Cross.