George Shinn (born May 11, 1941) is a former owner of the Charlotte/New Orleans Hornets, the Charlotte Knights, and the Gastonia Rangers minor league baseball clubs, as well as the World League of American Football’s Raleigh–Durham Skyhawks. In 1987, he paid $32,500,000 for the Hornets. He was unsuccessful in his quest for a National Hockey League expansion club, the Hampton Roads Rhinos, in 1997.
George Shinn Net Worth : $ 120 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 George Shinn Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
George Shinn ‘s Salary / Income:
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
George Shinn Wiki
George Shinn FAQ
- How did George Shinn get so rich?
- What is George Shinn Earning per day ?
- Lets check out George Shinn Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does George Shinn make per day?
- How much George Shinn Net Worth ?
- How George Shinn become rich ?
- How does George Shinn make money ?
- What is George Shinn Income ?
- How much George Shinn Salary ?
- How old is George Shinn Age ?
- How tall is George Shinn Height ?