A deputy finance director by profession, Gregory Mecher is best recognized as the husband of an American political advisor who was White House Communications Director Jen Psaki. Gregory worked as a deputy finance director at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. Jen and Gregory have been together since 2010. Recently elected president Joe Biden has chosen Gregory’s wife Jen Psaki As White House Press Secretary on November 29, 2020.
|Age||40-50 years old|
|Wife||Jennifer Rene Psaki|
|Education||Northern Kentucky University|
Learn About Gregory Mecher: Jen Psaki Husband Age, Job Net Worth, What Does He Do For Living? Similarly, how old and how tall is Gregory Mecher, his children, and family details.
as should be the focus… https://t.co/yRgcJlDkrR
— Jen Psaki NARA (@Psaki44) October 7, 2016
10 facts on Gregory Mecher:
- Gregory Mecher is an American citizen known as the husband of an American political advisor Jen Psaki.
- He works as a deputy finance director at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
- Gregory and Jen got married in 2010. They are blessed with 2 children. Furthermore, details about them are off the web.
- The net worth of Gregory is still under review. However, his partner Jen’s net worth is estimated at approximately $2 million.
- Details about his parents and family are not available on the internet. He is the son-in-law of James R. Psaki and Eileen D. Medvey.
- Gregory completed his BA in Communications/television production in 1999 from Northern Kentucky University.
- Information about his height, weight, and body measurements are not available on the internet.
- We were unable to trace any social media profiles of Gregory Mecher. It seems like he loves to keep a low-key profile.
- However, his partner Jen has got more than 27K followers on her
- Psaki was chosen as White House Press Secretary for the Biden administration on the 29th of November, 2020.