- Source of Wealth: E-commerce
- Age: 56
- Birth Place: Taipei, Taiwan
- Marital Status: Married (Clara Ming-Hua Wu)
- Full Name: Joseph Tsai
- Nationality: Chinese
- Date of Birth: 1964
- Occupation: Alibaba Group’s vice chairman
- Education: Yale University
- Children: 3
Taiwanese-Canadian businessman, Alibaba Group’s vice chairman Joseph Tsai has an estimated net worth of $11.3 billion as of April 2019.
Tsai took up undergraduate studies and law degrees at Yale University. Before joining Alibaba, he worked for a white-shoe firm of Sullivan & Cromwell in New York. In 1999, while earning $50 per week when he joined forces with Jack Ma to form the startup company, Alibaba.
Joseph Tsai is born in Taipei, Taiwan. He is married to Clara Ming-Hua Wu and has three children.,