- Source of Wealth: Broadcast.com , Entrepreneur (Owner of Dallas Mavericks)
- Age: 61
- Birth Place: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Height: 6′ 3″ (1.91 m)
- Marital Status: Married (Tiffany Stewart)
- Full Name: Mark Cuban
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: July 31, 1958
- Ethnicity: American
- Occupation: Investor, Philanthropist, Owner of Dallas Mavericks
- Education: Indiana University Bloomington (1981), University of Pittsburgh
- Children: 2 (Alexis Sofia Cuban, Alyssa Cuban)
American business magnate and investor, Mark Cuban has an estimated net worth of $3.2 billion as of April 2016, according to Forbes. He is the owner of the National Basketball Association’s Dallas Mavericks, Landmark Theatres, and Magnolia Pictures, and the chairman of the HDTV cable network HDNet. He is also a “shark” investor on the television series Shark Tank.
He started audio and video portal Broadcast.com with college pal Todd Wagner and sold it to Yahoo for $5.7 billion in 1999. Current his entertainment investments include HDNet, 2929 Entertainment. In 2011, Cuban wrote an e-book, How to Win at the Sport of Business, in which he chronicles his life experiences in business and sports.
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban (R) and wife Tiffany arrives at the GQ magazine 2006 Men of the Year dinner celebrating the 11th Annual Men of the Year issue at the Sunset Tower Hotel West Hollywood, California.,