Burleson, Nathaniel Eugene “Nate” (born August 19, 1981), is an American football wide receiver with the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL). He was selected by the Minnesota Vikings in the third round of the 2003 NFL Draft after playing college football for the University of Nevada Wolf Pack. Burleson has previously played for the Detroit Lions and the Seattle Seahawks. He is the younger brother of former National Basketball Association (NBA) player Kevin Burleson and the son of former Canadian Football League (CFL) and United States Football League (USFL) player Alvin Burleson.
Nate Burleson Net Worth : $ 1,00,000
Lets check out updated 2021 Nate Burleson Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Nate Burleson ‘s Salary / Income:
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
Nate Burleson Wiki
|Full Name||Nate Burleson|
|Date Of Birth||August 19, 1981|
|Place Of Birth||Seattle, Washington, USA|
|Profession||American football player|
|Education||Lindbergh High School, University of Nevada, Reno, O’Dea High School|
Nate Burleson FAQ
- How did Nate Burleson get so rich?
- What is Nate Burleson Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Nate Burleson Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Nate Burleson make per day?
- How much Nate Burleson Net Worth ?
- How Nate Burleson become rich ?
- How does Nate Burleson make money ?
- What is Nate Burleson Income ?
- How much Nate Burleson Salary ?
- How old is Nate Burleson Age ?
- How tall is Nate Burleson Height ?