|Real Name||Neha Sargam|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 157 cm
in meters– 1.57 m
in feet inches– 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Date of Birth||4 March|
|Birth Place||Patna, Bihar|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|School||St. Joseph’s High School, Patna, Bihar|
|College||Patna Women’s College, Patna, India|
|Educational Qualification||MBA in Advertisement and Sales Promotion and Marketing|
|Debut||TV: Indian Idol 4 (2008)|
|Family||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Sangeeta Tiwari
Brother– Not Known
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Cooking|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Neil Bhatt (Actor, Ex-Boyfriend)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neha Sargam
- Does Neha Sargam smoke?: Not Known
- Does Neha Sargam drink alcohol?: Yes
- Neha Sargam is a trained classical singer and belongs to a musical background. Her grandfather ‘Padamsri Pandit Siyaram Tewari’ was a great singer of Patna.
- She, being an aspired singer, auditioned in Indian Idol Season 2 and 4 but due to an accident; she could not appear in the next round. Someone uploaded her audition’s video on YouTube. The producer-director of her first TV show, ‘Chand Chhupa Badal Mein’ saw the video and offered her the lead role in the show.
- Neha Sargam is also active in theatres. She was appreciated for her performance in the musical, theatrical drama ‘Mughal-e-Azam’, where she played the famous ‘Anarkali’.
- She has appeared in many episodic shows like ‘Savdhaan India’ and ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’.