- 1 Who is Chloe Grace Moretz?
- 2 Who is Chloe Grace Moretz Dating?
- 3 What is Chloe Grace Moretz height?
- 4 What is Chloe Grace Moretz Net Worth?
- 5 Chloe Grace Moretz’s Career Line
Facts of Chloe Grace Moretz
|Full Name:||Chloe Grace Moretz|
|Age:||25 Years old|
|Birthday:||10 February 1997|
|Birthplace:||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Net Worth:||$12 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Sibling:||Brandon Moretz, Trevor Moretz, Colin Moretz, and Ethan Moretz|
Chloe Grace Moretz is a model and actress who has appeared in films such as ‘The Poker House,’ ‘Kick-Ass,’ and ‘If I Stay.’ As a child actor, she made her mark in Hollywood with her performance in ‘The Amityville Horror,’ for which she was nominated for a major award.
Who is Chloe Grace Moretz?
Chloe Grace Moretz, who was born on February 10, 1997, will be 25 years old in 2022. She grew up in an upper-middle-class family in Atlanta, Georgia, before moving to Cartersville, Georgia. She is of American nationality and follows the Christian religion. She finished her primary and secondary education at a local high school in Cartersville, Georgia.
She then relocated to New York City with her mother and brother Trevor, where she completed her acting training at the Professional Performing Arts School. Her family has always been very supportive of her career; one of her brothers is her manager, and another is an acting coach.
Who is Chloe Grace Moretz Dating?
McCoy Moretz, a plastic surgeon, and heir to the Moretz hosiery business is Chloe Grace Moretz’s father, and Teri Duke, a nurse practitioner, is her mother. Her four older brothers’ names are Brandon Moretz, Trevor Moretz, Colin Moretz, and Ethan Moretz.
Chloe Grace Moretz is currently unmarried. She is currently single, and no information about any of her previous relationships is known.
What is Chloe Grace Moretz height?
Chloe Grace Moretz is a young, attractive, hot, and gorgeous girl with a charming personality. She has a stunning hot figure, impressive body measurements, and adorable looks. She has an hourglass slim body type and her figure measurements are approximately 35-27-35 inches.
She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs approximately 58 kg. She has beautiful blonde hair that is long and shiny, as well as blistering green eyes that are beautiful and mesmerizing.
What is Chloe Grace Moretz Net Worth?
Chloe Grace Moretz’s net worth is $12 million as of 2022. Her main source of income is from her film and television projects. She also makes money from modeling, brand endorsements, and other business ventures.
Chloe Grace Moretz’s Career Line
- Chloe Grace Moretz began her career in the industry as a television actress. She made her television debut as a child artist in the popular series The Guardian. Following that, in 2004, she appeared in the popular film titled Heart of the Beholder.
- She made her film debut in the 2005 film The Amityville Horror, for which she received critical acclaim and recognition. Following this film, she appeared in a number of popular films and television shows, including Dirty Sexy Money, Big Momma’s House 2, Desperate Housewives, and others.
- Following that, in 2010, she appeared in the film Kick-Ass, which proved to be a career breakthrough for her. She has appeared in films such as Let Me In, Texas Killing Fields, The Invention of Hugo Cabret, Hick, Dark Shadows, and others since then.
- She appeared in the sequel to the film Kick-Ass 2 in 2013, and she also appeared in Movie 43 in the same year. Along with these well-known roles, she has also provided her voice for video games such as Kick-Ass The Game.
- In 2016, she was named to the Tribeca Film Festival’s Narrative Short Film Competition jury, and the same year, she appeared in the films Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising and Brain on Fire. The following year, she appeared in the films November Criminals and I Love You, Daddy.
- In 2018, she co-starred in the film The Miseducation of Cameron Post alongside Sasha Lane and Forrest Goodluck. In the same year, she appeared in the film Suspiria, which did not fare well at the box office. In 2019, she has also appeared in films such as Greta, The Addams Family, and others.
- In the year 2021, she appeared in Hollywood films such as Tom & Jerry, and Shadow in the Cloud, and signed the film Mother/Android. In addition to her professional acting career, she has appeared in numerous photo shoots, editorials, features, and covers for magazines such as Flaunt, Vogue, Teen Vogue, Elle Love, Interview, and many others.
- She has done several modeling jobs and is an endorser for several popular brands such as Aeropostale and others. She was also named the Max Mara Face of the Future in 2013 during Paris Fashion Week.