- 1 Who is Shawna Khalafi?
- 2 Who is Shawna Khalafi Husband?
- 3 What is Shawna Khalafi Net Worth?
- 4 What is Shawna Khalafi Height?
- 5 Shawna Khalafi’s Career Line
Facts of Shawna Khalafi
|Full Name:||Shawna Khalafi|
|Birthplace:||Denver, Colorado, North America|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
Shawna Khalafi, an American reporter and socialite, is one of Miami’s most respected journalists. She recently made headlines when she welcomed a new family member. She also accumulated a plethora of volunteer experiences for social activism.
Who is Shawna Khalafi?
Their reclusive personality hasn’t revealed much about her birth date or early years. However, she began running in her 30s. She was born in Denver, Colorado, North America to support parents whose information is not widely available in the media. She is of mixed ethnicity and has American nationality.
Who is Shawna Khalafi Husband?
As previously stated, she is private when it comes to discussing her personal affairs in the media. It is unclear whether she is currently dating anyone, but she has not married. She has successfully kept her personal life out of the spotlight. She also pets a dog named Dumbo, with whom she enjoys spending time, and posts pictures of him on her social media platforms.
What is Shawna Khalafi Net Worth?
She has a net worth of more than $1 million as a result of her career as a news reporter. According to Glassdoor, the average annual salary for a reporter in the United States is around $52,962. However, it may differ depending on the network companies as well as the popularity of the reporter themselves. Furthermore, if the reporter invested in businesses, he or she would have made a profit.
What is Shawna Khalafi Height?
The stunning reporter has a slim and healthy body and stands 5 feet 4 inches (1.65 meters) tall. Her body weight is around 63 kg, and her chest and waist measurements are unknown. Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is black.
Shawna Khalafi’s Career Line
- In terms of education, she finished high school and enrolled at the University of Miami. She earned a bachelor’s degree in Science in electronic media, broadcast journalism, and psychology from the university. She went on to work as a writer for the 2014 World Cup and the PIVOT television network.
- She then worked as a digital media manager at Bommarito Performance System, where she was in charge of editing promotional videos as well as social media. The University of Alabama hired her as an assistant media manager for social media in 2015, and she later joined WVUA 23 to cover sports news and help with pre-game production.
- She has been a reporter and producer for the Nexstar Media Group since 2020.